Acceptable Use Policy
The following activities are prohibited.
- No sites hosting hacking, warez or porn sites or any other illegal activity.
- No file archive or download-only sites. No chat servers.
Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
System and network security
Violations of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. NextGenWebsites will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected.
Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
The use of IRC bots etc. except by permission.
- You may not install and run PHP-Nuke because of it's security bugs and it's inefficient use of system resources.
Sending mass mail, unsolicited mail messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is explicitly prohibited. A user shall not use another site's mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site owner.
Tortuous conduct, including but not limited to posting of defamatory, scandalous, or private information about a person without their consent, intentionally inflicting emotional distress, or violating trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights.
Misuse of system resources, including but not limited to employing posts or programs which consume excessive CPU time, bandwidth or storage space; permitting use of mail services, mail forwarding capabilities, POP accounts, or auto-responders other than for the your own account; resale of access to CGI scripts installed on our servers; or attempting to use a single customer account for third party web sites by allowing more than one domain pointer to be used to reference pages within the your site.
Violations of our Acceptable Use Policy may be reported to Abuse@NextGenWebsites.net